Gli stivali Socksi sono realizzati artigianalmente in Italia nel rispetto della tradizione italiana. Gli stivali Trilly sono in morbida pelle scamosciata disponibile in diversi colori e animati da impunture tono su tono. I Trilly sono estremamente comodi e femminili allo stesso tempo e perfetti in ogni stagione e con ogni look. Tutti gli stivali sono trattati con prodotti naturali anti-pioggia.
- Zeppa: 3 cm / 1.18 “
- Tomaia: pelle scamosciata
- interno: sfoderato
- materiale suola: 100% gomma naturale
Per personalizzare il tuo acquisto, puoi inserire le tue misure
How to meausure
Our boots are made to measure based on the circumference of the calf and the size of the ankle to adapt to any type of leg.
Here is a quick guide to find your necessary measurements to order your SOCKSI, for this you will need a measuring tape.
- Sit in a chair and keep your bare foot flat on the ground with your leg bent at 90 degrees.
- At this point measure the circumference of your calf in the widest part without tightening too much.
- Then take the measurement of the ankle.
Choose the size
We make boots from size 24 to 34 for children and from 35 to 45 for adults.
To choose the right size just measure the length of your foot from the heel to the toes, placing a sheet under the foot. Draw the outline of the foot and with a ruler measure the distance of the two ends.
Between two sizes choose the longer one.
- Free delivery for order over 200 euro
- We deliver with the best couriers to provide you the best service.
- Our couriers deliver from Monday to Friday during working hours.
- If your order has been placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we'll start processing your order on the following working day.
- Socksi cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays (e.g. strikes, customs procedures, etc)
- For orders from outside European Union may suffer additional duty charges according to local custom regulation, while all European Union orders are free of additional duty charges.
REFUND & RETURNIf you need, to send back your order you have 14 days from the date you received it. You have to write us and we’ll send you an email with your label. Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges in case of a defective or incorrect product, although customers outside the EU are responsible for taxes and duties. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused, with the original labels and inside the original packaging. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will not be refunded. We offer free return for Italy. To arrange your free return ( only for Italy and UE), simply follow these steps:
- Fill in our return form by adding your order number and e-mail address
- Prepare the package with the product you’d like to return
- Attach the return transport label to the outside of the box and remove any original shipping label
- Book your courrier